Five Senses of Eros (오감도; 五感圖; RR: Ogamdo; MR: Ogamdo) is a 2009 South Korean omnibus film with fiveshorts depicting love and desire, but in uniquely different styles and genres.
The five directors are all graduates of the Korean Academy of Film Arts.The film received 438,501 admissions nationwide.
- A man is attracted by the woman sitting across from him on a train ride to Busan. He gets off the train after her, even though it's not his stop. He gets her phone number. A few days later the man plans to meet the woman for the second time.
I'm Right Here ( 나, 여기 있어요; RR: Na Yeogi Isseoyo)
- Hye-rim waits for her husband, while hiding, to give him a surprise. Hyeon-woo always worries about his wife being left alone at home. But Hye-rim worries more about Hyeon-woo because he will be left alone soon.
The 33rd Man (33번째 남자; RR: 33beon Namja)
- On the set of a movie, newbie actress Mi-jin and senior actress Hwa-ran are having difficulties because of their stubborn and demanding director. The charismatic Hwa-ran transforms Mi-jin into a sexy vixen to seduce Director Bong.
In My End is My Beginning (끝과 시작; RR: Kkotgwa Sijak)
- Jeong-ha's husband Jae-in has just died in a car accident. She then discovers that he was having an affair with her old high school friend Na-ru. Na-ru comes to Jeong-ha and asks to live with her, promising to atone through unconditional devotion.
Believe in the Moment (순간을 믿어요; RR: Sunganeul Mideoyo)
- Three couples are all high school students and close friends. None of the couples are certain about their relationships, so they decide to exchange partners for 24 hours.
New rising actress, Lee Si-yeong will be the main character for the new omnibus film, "Five Senses of Eros".
It is about 5 different characters who have different personalities and traits and share their most intimate lives.
Lee is one of the female high school students who takes on a challenge in a game of changing their boyfriend or girlfriend.
It would be only for a day that these 3 couples would change their partners which reveal their own simplemindedness and sensitivity at the same time dangerous and rebellious.
Lee Si-yeong will be directed by Oh Ki-hwan. Other stars are Kim Kang-woo, Cha Soo-yeon (directed by Heo Jin-ho), Jang Hyeok, Cha Hyeon-jeong (by Byeon Hyeok), Kim Soo-ro, Bae Jong-ok, and Kim Min-seon (by Yu Young-sik), Min Gyoo-dong will also direct a segment.